Friday, May 8, 2009

goals, short and long terms...

All people has goals, people that wants to be successful in life, happiness and family. Now im at 30, and still working, what is my goal? what do i want to be, to be happy? yes everyone wants to be happy... especially me, the only thing that i'm missing is vision, vision on what might lay ahead. I dont want to just work for the rest of my life, i want to have a stable business, but how can i achieve all of that? how can i be the person responsible enough that my family will say that he has work hard for it. Now, to tell you honestly. we dont have any savings. Thinking of it deeply, Oh shit...

The only thing that i can do is just to save money...

But, why do some people just leave to work and be happy, are they already satisfied on what they? Some also sacrifice the happiness on being together, just to be happy... Like people going abroad. Some people do think that is right, that should be done.

Having a business, and still working, but some just go to work everyday, live the life that they think they are happy with. Are they really happy about that... I know its not luck, but it perseverances, hard work, that why they get everything.

My goals before my daughter birthday is to pass the silver certification and become a BS analyst. I know i can do it with hard work. I can prove to them that I'm worthy of doing this decision... The only thing that I request, is please wait. You have sacrifice so many things now its my turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment