Wednesday, May 6, 2009

story of how we met, became one and complete...

hey, this is the first time im going to do this on public, just wanted to share this, My name is Archie, this blog is all about how I met my one and only, It's started on a beautiful day, i was out at work, and decided to go at Quiapo o get a part of my TV that has blown, i was hesitant on riding a bus, because traffic at that time was really not good, so i decided to ride the LRT, i walk to the stairs paying for the fee, and enter the railway, and after for 1 minute, someone approach me and said that can i borrow your cellphone, at that time my cellphone was only a 3310, she said she need to contact her friend regarding there summer outing, i look at her from head to toe and said yes... and after the a while i heard her arguing with the phone, lucky that i had a load at that time, so i let her call, after a minute i notice that she was not talking to her friends but to her boyfriend, i ask why are you asking where your boyfriend is, is he aware that you are hear at the lrt? she said no. and she laid down the problem... I was shock, telling her, what in the world is your boyfriend thinking... Looking at her, she look's like a serious person, a person who wants to achieve so many things in life, not only to be settled with love, but also a good wife, thinking og the possibilities on what might happen, when her BF came, I told her that i will be a look out and check if the girl is already here., i decided that if this girl has seen her BF with another girl, she might freak out, i told her that her BF already rode the first LRT, so what we did is we also ride the second train and again she used my cellphone and ask where is he. her BF told her that, he was still in grand central, and she said no, you already ride the train, and they had a little argument, going down the stairs at edsa, she looks very lost, i told her to pull her self together and just be her, there will be a change and it was for the better, after that i told her that im going to a person that i was courting at that time, she wanted to go with me, and i let her, just to let her a helping hand. and after that i decided to go to another place, that was filinvest, in alabang, i went to the amusement center, because she said that it was a good place, ok, we go there and it was a lot of fun, we rode the roller coaster, and after all the happiness, we ate, and then watch a movie. all of the sudden, i heard some one crying, its was her, i said, let go and im sorry if i forced you to watch this movie, (the beach). well it was 7 pm, and still i had no sleep at that time, so when we rode the fx, i was so sleepy and she always tickled me, and i always woke up... it was funny, but it felt strange, i don't know, but its like there was a connection.


Anyway, days passed and she called up and said if i can meet her and talk to her, we met at binakayan jollibee, where there was a birthday celebration, its was my cousins 7 Birthday, my family thought that she was my girls friends but i told them no, she is my friend, after that they she had talk to me on the phone, sometimes for 1 hour even 2, also on my cellphone, One day, i was invited to go to her house just to have dinner, i was preparing the adobo, and all of the sudden a guys come in and said, paalisin mo sya, nagulat ako dahil sabi ko, good evening pow, and i know that it was her BF, nag wala. kala ko mag pang aabot kami, pero she was not willing to talk to her in that manner so the guy went to grace room and took every dress, shirt that she has, and put it on a bag, lucky at that time her mom went home and he was stopped, the guy even said that we needed to talk, but i told him, maybe nextime, i do have to go to work... when i got at the office, the only person that i was thinking was her, if she is safe, if she is ok, i called her and said that her BF gone home. hay, it was good to know that she was safe.


Days passed, I found myself, thinking about her, one time, i called her and cried and said that I have fallen with a person that I cant be with, that she might not be ready yet, because of the past, I told her its complicated, but she said if there is anything that she can help with, she will help. I said, can we go to tagaytay and just explore or relax, she said yes...

The day has come, we went to tagaytay, first was going to picnic groove, wasted time, and then lunch came and we had gone to Mcdonalds at 3 pm. We ordered some fries and burgers and went to a hotel in tagaytay, i forgot the place, but anyway, i felt that this is the time to say it to her, to tell her na manliligaw ako. She said ikaw, but dont expect anything from me, I was happy about what she said, and told her that i will not expecting anything.

Months past and it was a beautiful evening, it was a full moon, stars where shinning and it was perfect night... she wanted to buy a snack and we had gone to the store, out of no where, i was playing with her and suddenly by accident kiss her on the lips, she look at me, i dont know if she was disappointed, angry, but after that we talk and said n kami na. I was so happy, that i was able to get her love and trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment