Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our beautiful God given gift... Zoe Angela Rosales

From mommy, daddy, zoe
Ano ba masasabi ko sa anak namin, hay, sobrang talino, bibo, lambing, kulit, ang always wants to search and explore different thing in her surroundings, nasa Teletech pakami noon at nag apply ako dito sa APC, i was hired, and was excited to work here next to our home town, but the most good news that i was able to get at that time was, I notice that there was some changes happened to mywife, changes that we where not expecting, well, in short, matagal namin hinintay talaga ang anak namin, for 5 years, we never planned of having her at that time, but she asked me to buy a pregnancy test, so i bought the cheap once at a local drug store, when i got home, i gave her the pregnancy test and she woke me up and said that it was positive, at first i was shook, but realizing that it might be the long wait that we have waited, and when we got at the office, i bought the expensive pregnancy test available at that time, so we went to the office, and she use the pregnancy test, and it was also positive. To my joy at that time, i have shown the test to all of my team mates and said that i'm going to be a daddy, the joy was really indescribable, i was happy i wanted to cry, but all i know is we are going to be a complete family.

So what happened is i sacrifice my application hear at apc and stayed with my wife to guide her for the next 9 months... Grace always crave on apple, buko juice, shakes, and pop corn. Everyday she ask me to go to Mall of Asia and buy it. I was not tired on doing it everyday just for her, but i know it was also for our baby.

So after 9 months, the has come, grace call me and said that her water broke... And was in a shock mode that i said we need to get to the hospital, after 30 minutes going to teletech roxas to our place at imus, i said, ready everything so we can go ahead and ready for the hospital, it took 24 hours before Zoe Angela Rosales has come to our world, i was so excited to her and also grace, she has a beautiful eyes, cute lips and eyes like her mommy has... hay, it's like i dont want to go anywhere and stay with my daughter... I told grace, that I was really a very lucky person, to have her and my daughter. I love them so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment